- Intended Parents,CanadaAEM, thank you again for everything. We could not be more pleased with you, and with our Donor. I know that a period is completely out of her control… and she an absolute sweetheart to “apologize for her stubborn ovaries” 🙂 We are so pleased with her as our Donor! I am so grateful that you are the one we chose to partner with on this! I feel that we are in GREAT hands with you!
- Intended Parents,ColoradoThank you! None of this could have happened without you! You have been wonderful throughout this whole process and I don’t know what we would have done without you. I’ll keep you updated on the excellent continued results of our twins!
- Intended Parents,ColoradoThank you again SO MUCH for everything you’ve done! Your patience and knowledge were invaluable as we felt our way through this unfamiliar process. Our donor has just been wonderful!
- Intended Parents,ColoradoThank you!! I’m really excited. You are so wonderful. I really appreciate your compassion and knowledge.
- Intended Parent,ColoradoThank you and God bless you AEM, your e-mails always come with good vibes and fill me with optimism. Seriously, you are an essential partner to me in this journey and the only one who seems to completely understand me! Some days like today I think I’m about to lose my mind but then you are there, and give me hope. Thanks.
- Intended Parents,ColoradoWe could tell your heart was in the work you do and that you cared about your donors and intended parents. That felt incredibly reassuring to us.
- Intended Parents,PennsylvaniaAEM, thank you for all you’ve done to make this process run as smoothly as possible. We had our second ultrasound yesterday and everything looks great!
- Intended Parents,ArizonaI want to take this opportunity to tell you that you have been by far the best, most personal, professional, helpful agency that I have dealt with in my egg donation search. I felt that I was your only client and that is a testament to your hard work. Trust me, I have dealt with many other agencies and had no where near the experience. I will recommend your services to all of my fertility challenged friends.
- Intended Parents,ColoradoWe couldn’t be happier. He is for sure the light of our life! So glad you do what you do! Helps to make our dreams come true! 🙂
- Intended ParentsThank you for having given us an access, your website is really easy and friendly to use, congratulations!
- Surrogate,ColoradoThanks for always encouraging me & taking care of me too! You have made this process so amazingly easy and calm.
- Surrogate,NevadaYou definitely go above and beyond. That is very evident! You are a pleasure to work with!!
- Surrogate,UtahI would love to be matched through you again! I can’t imagine there to be a better Agency!
- Surrogate,Colorado SpringsI miss you ladies so much. My current agency is absolutely ridiculous!
They have no communication, they take days to get back to me on simple questions, they have no idea where i’m at in the process (I had to tell them twice already). As well as my transfer is 12 weeks out. I thought it was usually 3-6 weeks. The IPs are trying to do this as quickly as possible.
I feel like they have no idea what they are doing and I tried getting in touch with someone higher up and also the surrogate support coordinator and still haven’t heard anything back.
You ladies were so amazing and the communication was unbelievable and i wish my IPs would of let us switch to you.
- Surrogate,UtahAn Eggceptional Match believes that the matching process is unique to each person and understands that the need for lifestyle and personality compatibility varies with each match. This is a deeply moving and intense experience and it is essential that like-minded personalities and temperaments take precedence over appearances.
- Intended Parents,InternationalAs an international same-sex couple, we knew the adventure towards starting our family would be a long, complicated, and sometimes arduous one. We had to contact several surrogacy agencies when we began committing to have a child. The feedback we received was not always reassuring, we felt treated like customers only rather than feeling we were going to be well accompanied.
Meeting Angela Bevill and her staff at Eggceptional was an instant relief: we knew this was the team we’d want by our sides to look for a gestational carrier (we had ova from a close friend). We met with a wonderful woman about six months before the pregnancy started, and up until today (our baby is a month old), everything went well. The 9 months flew by, and we were getting regular updates from our carrier who lives 4 hours away from us. The trust we built became so strong that we are now seeing each other as friends. We also got info, tips, reassurance, explanations from the agency on a regular basis.
Now that we can look back, it seems that we definitely made the right choice to choose Eggceptional. We will go back to them for our second child without hesitation.
- Intended Parents,ColoradoWe really appreciate all that you and our donor have done for us. We had our first ultrasound today, and all is good. We have a single baby with a heart beat of 143! We’re thrilled 🙂
- Intended Parents,ArizonaI just want to take this opportunity to tell you that you have by far been the best, most personal, professional, helpful person that I have dealt with in the egg donation search. I felt that I was your only client and that is a testament to your hard work. Trust me, I have dealt wtih many other agencies and had no where near the experience. I will recommend your services to all of my fertility challenged friends.
- Intended Parent,ColoradoYou’ve got the gift of encouragement … which is great! And pretty much perfect, considering what you do 🙂 Thank you!
- Intended Parent,TexasI did want to thank you again for sticking with me. So rare to find in this business. I’d really be lost without you.
- Intended Parents,HawaiiJust wanted to thank you for your part in helping us realize our dream of becoming parents. We’re still on cloud nine about the news of the twins!!